Credit Card Debt Settlement
You pushed our button for debt settlement….We’ll be glad to help. Debt settlement may be able to reduce your obligations. Debt Settlement is quickly becoming a popular alternative for Americans to reduce their debt to a realistic amount that they can pay off in order to finally become debt free. Here’s how a typical debt settlement program works:
- You discuss the types and amounts of debt that you have with a debt settlement company and listen to what options they think are available for you.
- You decide on which option you think will work best for your situation.
- The debt settlement company opens up a savings account in your name for you to deposit a set amount of money into each month.
- Once the balance in the savings account has reached the agreed amount the debt settlement company will begin negotiating with your creditors to try and find a settlement amount that they will agree to.
- Once a settlement amount has been reached the settlement company will use the money you have saved to pay your creditors and “settle” your account completely.
- The creditors report that your account has been paid in full or “settled” to the credit bureaus and you no longer worry about that debt.
Does this sound like a process that could benefit you? If so fill out our online form or call one of our representatives today.
Credit Card Debt Settlement
Other than student loans, credit card debt is the most common type of debt in America today, along with online payday loans. Although there is not a specific debt settlement program just for credit card debt it can sometimes turn out to be the only debt that people have. A credit card debt settlement works the same way as the process above, but the negotiations may need to be done with several creditors rather than just one or two. Because credit card debt is so common, it is likely that debt settlement companies have worked with your credit card company in the past so they have an idea of how much that particular company will settle for.
Get Help Now!
Debt Settlement Company
Finding a debt settlement company may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, you can call our toll-free number today or fill out our online evaluation to help you with the process. When you are looking for a company just make sure to be clear on their process. The last thing you want is to sign up for a program that you do not understand. Debt settlement is a process that, if used correctly, could be the beginning of your new financial future!
Best Debt Settlement Companies
Unfortunately there is not a universal list that ranks all of the best debt settlement companies: only you can decide which company is right for you. Make a list of the financial goals you have for yourself and make sure that the debt settlement company you choose is committed to helping you reach those goals. Also, remember that whichever debt settlement company you choose will be working with you for several months as the negotiations do not happen overnight. The best debt settlement company for you will be one that you are comfortable with and that makes you feel confident that settling your debts is truly an option.
Debt Settlement Programs
Typically debt settlement programs do not require the debtor to pay them a fee until the debts are settled but be sure to ask so that you can be aware before signing up. The timeline listed above is very standard and you should be prepared to see variations of it depending on which program you choose. Since you will not be paying your debts while you are in the program and making monthly deposits to your savings accounts most debt settlement programs will tell you what to say when and if a creditor calls and demands a payment.
If, while reading this, you were thinking about how a debt settlement would benefit you and your family then please fill out our no obligation evaluation to see if a debt settlement would be right for you, or call our toll free number to speak to a representative if you have specific questions. This may be the year that you finally become debt free!
Get Help Now!