Greenville, SC – Hubbell Control Solutions has announced the release of a new and improved NX Distributed Intelligence â¢ lighting control panel (NXP2 Series) that centralizes connection points in one enclosure providing an installer-friendly solution that minimizes downtime. time and costs of deploying code-compliant lighting control.
The new NX panel supports a wide range of indoor and outdoor lighting applications, including commercial, commercial, educational, industrial, and parking and site lighting. It offers several deployment strategies, including operating as a stand-alone panel, multiple panels configured together, or as an NX network device as part of a larger NX system. It is available in multiple size configurations with corresponding relay capability. It features industry-recognized mechanical latching relays and 0-10V dimming channels, controlled individually or in groups by any local input, system input, programming, preset, photocell or automation system. building. It is fully scalable, easy to install, program and control from the controlHUBB application.
The NX panel is a rugged and reliable panel that is 100% tested before leaving our manufacturing facility and meets all requirements of the ASHRAE, IECC and Title 24 energy code. Additional features and benefits include:
- Panel characteristics
- Available in multiple size configurations – 8, 16, 24, 32 and 48
- Rugged, mechanically latched relays recognized by the industry
- (4) Integrated NX SmartPORTs â¢ for direct connection of NX digital system devices
- (4) Integrated programmable low voltage inputs (with 24VDC source) for analog occupancy sensors, photosensors, switches
- (2) Normally open / normally closed dry contact outputs
- Relay on / off state at a glance
- Relay manual override switch (built into the relay)
- 0-10V dimming channel integrated by relay
- Surface mount and flush mount housing options
- Factory installed optional UL924 control of entire panel (available Q2)
- Programming / Commissioning
- User interface (s) – BluetoothÂ® Phone / tablet, web based via NX zone controller
- Internal clock / Schedules in connected devices (no additional clock is required)
- Active / inactive time programming for system inputs
- Support for digital sensors and switches
- Real-time visual presence sensor status / activity
- BACnet â¢ interface via NX zone controller
- User-friendly installation for the contractor
- Keyhole mounting of panel housing, interior and cover in all sizes
- Simple Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 cabling from panel to distributed network
- Simple cabling of Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 devices to the panel
- Standard power cuts for line and low voltage power supplies
- Easy one-screw installation of printed circuit boards
- Optional field installable voltage barriers for normal / emergency use
The NXP2 series lighting control panel replaces the current NX panel. For more information on the NXP2 series, visit https://www.hubbell.com/hubbellcontrolsolutions/en/Products/Lighting-Controls/Lighting-Controls-Sensors/NX-Distributed-Intelligence-Lighting-Controls/NX-Lighting -Control -Panel — NXP2-Series / p / 7750288.
For more information on other advanced lighting control technologies and solutions from Hubbell Control Solutions, visit https://www.hubbell.com/hubbellcontrolsolutions/en.
About Hubbell Lighting
A leading provider of high performance intelligent lighting and control solutions, Hubbell Lighting enhances the environments we illuminate. Expect exceptional light quality from award-winning fixture families from our revered specification brands and the availability of reliable, value-added fixtures in our tradeSELECT collection. As lighting controls evolve into a strategic asset, our focus is on developing next-generation IoT connected lighting products and training customers to help them integrate these solutions into their projects. Hubbell Lighting has the complete portfolio and an incredible team, which constantly strives to exceed the service and performance expectations of our valued customers. Learn more at hubbelllighting.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
Hubbell Control Solutions
Visit the contact form